Conestoga Cabins Are Designed To Be More Than A Second Home
Today’s feature is on Conestoga Log Cabins and Homes. Providing family memories since 1983, Conestoga Log Cabin’s mission is to build the most beautiful, durable, affordable and unique log cabin kits in the industry.
Conestoga Log Cabins has 3,000 engineered log structures in all of the 50 states as well as a proud presence in seven foreign markets. The company’s team of project managers and talented designers are dedicated to excellence, and they take pride in building memories that families can cherish generation after generation.
Conestoga Log Cabins was originally established to construct simple, solid and economical structures for the campground market. Families soon discovered the warmth and coziness of our cabins and asked to buy their own log cabin kits. The company responded to the demand and introduced a unique product line that includes primary and vacation homes for individuals as well as a variety of commercial log buildings for federal parks, church camps and resorts, and bunkhouses for scouting groups.
What sets Conestoga Log Cabins apart from all other log cabin kits is their engineered logs. Their patented Everlast™ logs are Glu-Laminated and kiln dried which makes them more resistant to settling, twisting and warping than any other log engineering process.
- Are much more stable and stronger than those other kit cabins supply.
- Are resistant to decay because they’re kiln-dried to stay below 19% moisture content where fungi thrive.
- Provide resistance to warping, twisting, settling and checking.
- Are available in two profiles for different exterior applications.
- Resist shrinking and moving, which lets air in and out.
- Are available in lengths up to 28 feet long, which is the longest engineered log in the industry.
- Are precision cut for perfect joints at intersecting and interlocking points.
- Provide the best thermal resistance available in an engineered log cabin kit home.
Conestoga Log Cabins and Homes offer a wide variety of log cabin kits to meet your budget and design requirements. These range for smaller recreational cabins under 1,100 square feet up to elaborate custom homes over 2,500 square feet.
Take a look at these photos and tell us what you think on our Facebook Page!